Have you thought about the benefits and rewards that supplementary fluoride can provide you with? Have your thought about its ability to enhance your tooth enamel? Although fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral in large bodies of water worldwide, most fluoride supplementation occurs from goods we use to keep our teeth clean.
The excitement of a better smile awaits with fluoride supplementation. The key to understanding fluoride includes the following:
– Fluoride can be located in supplemental forms, such as tablets, pills, drops, and lozenges.
– Fluoride can upgrade the quality of your oral health by helping to prevent tooth decay and cavities.
– Fluoride is often found in dental cleaning products such as toothpaste and mouthwash, and it has also been found in the public water supply.
– Professional fluoride cleanings can be administered directly at our dentist office.
– When choosing which fluoride supplementation to use, look for the ADA Seal of Acceptance given out by the American Dental Association for products that meet stringent safety and effectiveness guidelines.
No matter the fluoride treatments you desire, Dr. David J. Berg and our team at Studio 1 Dental is here to give you the smile you want. If you would like to schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Sacramento, California, please contact us at 916.567.0900 to speak with a member of our team. We make smiles great!