The key to a successful smile depends on overcoming tooth hazards that exist. Although hazards can appear at any time, there are a few suggestions and tips we can offer to help you do your part to ensure your smile has the greatest chance of success. This includes the following:
– Avoid opening products or foodstuffs with your mouth, such as cans and soda bottles.
– Biting on inedible objects such as pens or pen caps can cause microscopic damage to your teeth or even minor malocclusions that knock your teeth out of position.
– If you wear mouth jewelry, be careful of the traps they pose, including being ripped loose, or cracking and chipping teeth.
– Avoid dangerous vices such as drugs and tobacco, as they can all seriously harm your smile.
– Exercise caution with the foods you eat, as some can chip or crack your tooth enamel when you bite into them.
– Contact sports and activities that put your mouth in a place where trauma can occur will increase your risks of an oral accident.
If you require oral health care treatments, come visit Studio 1 Dental for treatment today. With the helpful support of Dr. David J. Berg and our wonderful team at our dentist office in Sacramento, California, we can restore your smile to its deserved glory. To schedule an appointment, call us at 916.567.0900. Visit us today, and your smile with thank you!