You can enhance your oral health (and happiness0 with dental crowns for your smile. Dental crowns can give you the peace of mind of a beautiful smile that will be long-lasting. Because dental crowns are individually designed to meet each patient’s needs, they can provide the protection, comfort, and safety your teeth deserve.
Don’t let a single broken tooth ruin your year. Here are some benefits that crowns can provide:
- Support: Dental crowns can support broken teeth by holding the pieces together, or even covering teeth that are nearly gone.
- Cosmetic: Dental crowns can be crafted to mimic your other teeth for a natural, healthy look.
- Age: As we get older, our teeth age with us. Teeth can become weak and crack, split, or decay. Crowns work to protect teeth and prevent further damage.
- Irregularities: Dental crowns can help conceal many types of irregularities in tooth size or shape, and imperfections in color or curvature.
- Coverings: Dental crowns are great for covering fillings, bridges, implants, or root canals.
By enhancing your oral health with dental crowns, you can protect your teeth for years to come. If you would like to learn more, please contact Studio 1 Dental as soon as possible. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. David J. Berg, we can be reached via phone at 916.567.0900, or you can set up an appointment at our office in Sacramento, California. We are always happy to enhance your oral health for a healthy, confident smile!